Noodle Markets (noodlemarkets.com) is an education technology company that will revolutionize K-12 purchasing. Our mission is to dramatically transform the way school districts and educational agencies buy products and services; level the playing field for vendors and spur innovation; improve procurement processes and promote best practices.
Noodle Markets is seeking a full-time full-stack Senior Web Developer who will play a lead role in helping us create innovative solutions for our K-12 purchasing platform. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivated full-stack software engineers with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience.
This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Full Stack engineer, fluent in Python
- Experience writing code with modern web application frameworks (Required: Django, plus: Laravel)
- Design and build RESTful APIs with elegant semantics
- Proficient using SQL databases (MySQL preferred) and familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Proficient writing code using python (PHP is a bonus but not required)
- Must have worked on ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with automation tools like Ansible, Docker
- Experience with large data sets preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Willing to work in fast paced, agile SDLC environment
Why Noodle Markets?
- Competitive salary and 401K offering
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability coverage for all employees and dependents
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Commuter benefits
- Mac or PC? You decide!
- Beautiful office space at 860 Broadway
- Fully stocked break rooms with snacks and drinks