Noodle Markets (www.noodlemarkets.com) is an education technology company that will revolutionize purchasing in K-12 schools. Our mission is to transform dramatically the way school districts and educational agencies buy products and services; to level the playing field for vendors; to spur innovation; to improve procurement processes; and to promote best practices. For candidates looking to foster innovation and learning in K-12 schools, this is an unparalleled opportunity.
We need an experienced product manager to ensure that we efficiently and effectively bring our new, transformative product to market. This is an incredible opportunity for a talented individual to deliver an exceptionally promising product from the earliest stages.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the craft of their work, empathetic and articulate. You're excited to get to work in the morning because you conceive ideas in the shower that will help push our product to new heights. You're happiest collaborating with cross-functional teams of from design, sales, and operations.
This position reports to the Chief Product Officer. The company is based in New York, NY; remote work may be considered for strong candidates.
What you will do:
- Support our product development lifecycle from earliest concepts and business requirement generation to design and execution.
- Work closely with implementation team (designers, data architects, engineers, product marketing) to estimate, quantify, and monitor project scope, architecture and development work streams, and product quality.
- Create clear requirements documentation for product features that support the engineering team in efficient, effective development of our product.
- Identify resources needed, timeline, and implementation plans to ensure successful product delivery.
- Capture and communicate product feature details to Noodle Markets team members have questions or issues with the product roadmap, platform integrations, and launch schedules.
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product management at a software development organization.
- Stellar project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate with colleagues in all roles, from engineers to executives.
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to excellence.
- Flexibility, and willingness to wear multiples hats.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience related to K-12 education or public procurement / bid management preferred.
Why Noodle Markets?
- Competitive salary and 401K offering
- Great insurance: medical, dental, vision, long term disability coverage for all employees and dependents
- Mac or PC? You decide!
- Beautiful office space in Chelsea Piers
- Steeply discounted gym membership to The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers
- Fully stocked break rooms with snacks and drinks